Team Size: Five
Team Role: Lead Technical Designer and Programmer
– Scripted the audio engine and triggers
– Scripted the interaction system (includes doors, lore, keys, etc.)
– Scripted the puzzle system
– Wired the player animations to the player movement script
– Designed and modeled the house, furniture and objects
– Wrote utility scripts for managing the game and player progress
– Designed and scripted all of the UI and transitions within the game
– Fine tuned the majority of game mechanics as we neared completion
It was a typical day in the Spring of the 1960’s. Charlotte, the main protagonist, was about to begin preparing dinner until she noticed her son, William, has gone missing.
Help Charlotte find William.