Team Size: Five
Team Role: Lead Game Designer and Programmer
– Scripted the audio engine and triggers, interaction and puzzle-like mechanics
– Scripted game progression
– Designed and modeled the level which includes the house structure, furniture and objects
– Designed and scripted all of the UI and transitions within the game
– Wired player animations to the player movement script
– Iterated and fine tuned various mechanics during development
It was a typical day in the Spring of the 1960’s. Charlotte, the main protagonist, was about to prepare dinner until she noticed her son, William, had gone missing.
Help Charlotte find William.